Pages

17 April 2010

Quirky and safe


Sorry for not updating these few days,but the internet has been down this week. But I will make it up tomorrow,I will promise you that :)



The F Word
RM38


Quiet a steal no? Be quick! As there is only 1 available for grabs. This quirky number caught my eye,it reminds me a little of peter pan. So cute! And lines,we all love em' now. It goes vertical instead of horizontal which makes you appear slimmer ;)



Moonstruck Closet
RM40


Only available in tan,I suppose it looks quite cute with the look. And of course,every girl has to have a little bag of their own, taking a break from having to carry around that big bag that we girls put everything in. It's a nice fresh breath of air I tell you.


xx
stay tuned for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment